Thursday, August 13, 2015

The Truth About Sugar - FREE Notebooking Pages


The BBC documentary 'The Truth About Sugar' aired here the other night, hubby and I sat down to watch and I really felt it would be a good one for the kids and I to spend some time on. They are used to mum nagging about too much sugar so I figured hearing it from experts can never hurt in any way.

Their jaws were gaping hearing and seeing some of the information, especially the daily sugar intake of most people, against what the World Health Organisation recommends.


I whipped up a few different notebooking pages for them to be able to record some of what they took in from the documentary.

They really enjoyed working on these, especially my youngest. He has drawn bad sugary foods on the left showing a sick sad man with heart disease and on the right he has added fruit with a very happy healthy man. Love it!


If you missed seeing it on television you can view the documentary via you tube.

If you would like a copy of the "Truth About Sugar" notebooking pages please visit this link to download them.

I would really love to see how these are used by your kids so please be sure to let me know if you do use them.


Happy Homeschooling,
Kylie

Come on over and join me at

Facebook ~ Pinterest ~ Instagram ~ Google + 

Looking for more Homeschool related activities?
Have a look at my Homeschooling Pinterest Boards.

Visit Kylie @ Our Worldwide Classroom's profile on Pinterest.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs